top of page


Do I need a TIN (tax identification number) to obtain a loan?
No, we do not require you to provide a tax identification number. 

Can you purchase second homes or investment properties with a foreign national mortgage?
Yes, you may purchase a second home or investment property using a foreign national mortgage.


If a US credit report is not required, what credit may be looked at?
If you are able to furnish a credit report from your home country, that will certainly help. However, we will allow you to provide proof of alternative forms of credit. This can include credit reference letters from creditors. We will even consider allowing you to use cell phone and utilities bills as credit accounts.

What sort of requirements are there related to residency status?
We do not require you to have this status. In fact, more often than not, your immigration status will not even be looked at.


bottom of page